6/18/09

Rollin, Rollin Rollin, keep that baby rollin!




Blake is SO close to rolling over it's crazy. I mean he rolls all the way to his side + some! I am sure that he will be doing it by tomorrow or the next day. He gets mad after awhile though and starts to yell! It pretty much infuriates him to not be able to get where he wants to go. What a trooper though, he sure tries hard! He has also started to laugh, it is the most adorable thing that I have ever heard. He tries so hard .. it comes out as a little "hehh" "hehh" but yesterday, he got out quite a big giggle! It was so awesome. On a more dire note, we have been battling cradle cap. I almost typed cradle crap. Which is what it should be called. Really, poop, spit up and boogers don't gross me out, but do not get me started on cradle cap! eeeek!

We are headed home to NY in two weeks, and as luck would have it, the lake is being treated with weedkiller right when we get there. Oh well, I am so happy to be going home, they could fill the lake with boogers and I would glady wade into them. (see I told you I am a HARDCORE mama now!).

Roxy has taken a renewed interest in Blake and if she isn't watched, I will find her spontaneously stopping by to lick up his whole face! Blake used to be alarmed by this. Now he opens his mouth wide (as if she has some tasty beverage to offer besides his usual milk), and today he giggled at her. But the sweetest thing was before she launched her lick attack, she looked at him, and he reached his little pudgy hands up to her face and cradled her face in his hands, I wish I would have had the camera!

Thats all for now folks! ***In the above pictures, I placed him on the floor on his back.
***he requested that shot of himself in the basket, I dont know why he looks so mad! :) heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment