7/17/09

NY, NY ...




Well, the Boldt family just returned from an amazing trip to NY! It was so much fun, I think we packed an activity into every second of every day without an ounce of downtime. Blake was such a good boy, he slept on the plane rides, adjusted to the time change without incident, shared smiles and giggles amongst a slew of relatives, and he was even perfect during his baptism. Here are a few photo highlights.

I personally had an amazing time, and I can tell that Steve really benefited from a vacation too! I know this because he was raring to go for work at 6am on our first day back. (Heh...might have something to do with the time change!). Speaking of which, he just got another promotion! I am looking toward the white house with all of these promotions ...you can start calling me "The First Lady".. anytime!

Roxy really loved her vacation as well. Our dear friends Joy and Jon watched her, but also gave her a real dog-cation! They provided playmates (Zeus and Thor the Great Dane puppies), took her for walks on the beach, re-taught her how to walk on a leash, and even gave her a bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment