6/6/09

Shots are the pits, but the park is fun!






I am very new to the world of blogging. Yet with family scattered all over the United States, it seems like a good way to relay news and photos in a timely fashion. I will try to update daily.. (hah!), at least every few days. I will keep everyone posted on Blake, Steve, Roxy and I. As well as WA happenings, future homecomings, and all kinds of exciting info. For starters, I have to remind everyone that Blake just turned three months old! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. He has already outgrown so many outfits and looks so big already! He has beautiful blue eyes, and despite what the pediatrician said, he has not lost one lock of his beautiful hair. Daddy finallyconvinced me to cut it, but you better believe i saved every clipping! :)
The other day Blake and I took our first trip to the park..photos were just added! I took about 25, but for the sake of space I won't post them all!
Yesterday Blake had to go to the doctor for a check up because of a little cold. Call me an overprotective mama, but after the ear infection at seven weeks along with the bronchitis, I am always going for better safe than sorry. After being diagnosed with a little cold/maybe allergies, he had to finish up his two month shots. We spaced out/delayed his vaccinations. This has become a hugely controversial issue lately and is not something that I take lightly. Now, we are free and clear until four months. He was not happy after all that, the poor baby screamed like I have never heard him cry all evening long. Thankfully after a good night sleep he is *almost* back to our super happy boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment