6/11/09

The Farmer's Market

I really do enjoy the simple things in life. A warm sunny day, my baby's smile, a funny joke.. and the farmer's market!! Every Thursday I eagerly wait for Steve to roll in the door from work so we can go. I mean sure, I rarely buy anything because the vendors never change. But hey if I need a crocheted dishcloth or avacado honey, I know where to go! You never fail to see crazy things there either, today a man holding his baby (smaller than Blake!) up over his head with ONE hand! The baby was laying across his palm as they walked through the gravel parking lot. Call me an overprotective mother, but flying across a parking lot is not neccessary. I mean across a street sure.. hah. Just kidding, some people are so dumb, its too bad their reproductive systems are so well working. Blake and I ran errands for the rest of the day. We went to the commissary where he helped me pick out dinner, and then cruised the exchange where I cooed to him "Blakey wanna shop with mama? You love shopping!" To which he would smile and wiggle around. I am trying to brainwash..errr.. indoctrinate him young. I love this little guy so much, I cannot believe how fast my baby is growing. It seems like I was just looking at a digital test that said "PREGNANT". Well, I didn't look at it, Steve did, and then started laughing and hyperventilating... so I knew what it said. It was a pretty funny sight actually. But he regained his composure rather quickly, and assured me that all would be ok. And it is! It is better than ok! Blake is doing so good with tummy time, his neck is super strong. He is almost rolling over too! He can't wait to come home to NY. I am going to teach him how to wiggle his toes in Lime Lake, and have a bonfire (smoke blowing AWAY of course), and meet a jillion relatives including Great Grandpa Roy, cowboy extraordinare. He has already dubbed Blake "a fine little cowboy". Yep, thats his mama's boy! ;)
God fearin, animal lovin, hard workin little sweetheart.
Well, he will be, right now,..
Mama lovin, daddy grinnin, roxy befuddled, burpy, hairy little pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment