11/2/09

Warnings

Warnings based on my experience
Warning:Do not gargle wildly with mouthwash in the shower in an attempt to save time. You will only splash mouthwash in your eyeball
Warning:Do not remove baby food label, and microwave baby food jar. Upon removal your hand will be covered in sticky glue.
Warning: ....eh thats all I got for today.
My skin hurts, my muscles hurt. Thanks to my hubby for a back massage because it felt like I had done two hours of hard labor. My back was ridiculously sore.
Now here I sit at the computer, and all I can smell is ranch dressing from the bowl next to me that has leftover ranch from my salad. It smells gross.
My throat hurts.
On the bright side, I love my life and I have the CUTEST baby boy on the planet, who I love with all my heart. I honestly don't know if a person's life could be complete with out seeing a little toothless grin covered in green beans giggling at a mommy who is making the buzzzing bee noises with a spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment