11/8/09

Sunday Funday!

What a very relaxing Sunday here at the Boldt household! Blake and Daddy got up early, (7:30) and let me sleep in until 10! it was wonderful! After we got up, and goofed around the house, Daddy went to take a shower and Blake and I fell asleep on the couch. Steve came back quiet as a mouse, and played his video game. The three of us snuggled on the couch for two hours or so, and Blake and I slept like babies! :) We headed off to church to attend The Six. Thats the edgy cool name for the evening service. Can you guess what time it's at? If you said 6 o'clock your so right! Clever, I know. Blake went to the nursery to play with his pals, once again he was the hit of the evening. He was exhausted when I went to get him, and then we had to whisk him off to walmart to buy wipes and a toilet brush! Leave it to me to screw up buying a toilet brush. I reasoned that we really didn't need the six dollar one, because it comes in a complicated plastic case that will get all dusty and then i will have to clean the dust off of the toilet watery plastic case. I figure, just get the brush that sits in a cup, THEN when i clean the toilet, the brush gets cleaned. uh-huh, i'm a thinker. Not just a pretty face right here! So I get one in sage green to match the bathroom, because we're classy like that. I start scrubbing away at (eeekk 4 months) worth of gross. (In my defense I am a busy woman and when we moved we tossed the old ones. Our new toilets have been cleaned with bleach just not scrubbed really well). Anyhow, I felt like the valiant mold warrior as i swiftly scrubbed...until ...the brush head fell off. There I stood, defeated by the mold. I held a plastic stick in my hand, and had to call my reinforcements in. AKA, my dear husband who came to my rescue and retrieved the moldy scrub brush head with the plastic wand and reattached it. And this folks, is what marriage is all about. When you lose the moldy toilet brush into the depths... a truly good husband will come running to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment