6/20/10

Stellar Business Woman

As I write this post, I realized that I really enjoy the word Stellar. Its so cool sounding, and edgy. Anyhow, I really am not the businesswoman I thought I was. Many of you might recall the blog I made for my craft stuff, "Wiggly Island Creations". Well I tried to pull it up the other day, and I can't find it! I lost the link to my own business blog. "Oh shucks", I thought- I better pull up the bookmarked sites. Its not there either! I have sites bookmarked on how to make dresses out of pillowcases, but not even my own blog! So then I did what any genius would do, and googled it. Nope, no luck. So now my Wiggly Island Blog is lost in cyber land so that creepo-s can look at it, and I cant. Oh well, when i make new things I guess I will post them on here. Anyhow, stay tuned for pillowcase dresses (one done, one almost done), and more crafts, I am really getting my craft on, and I will be at the farmers market with Brooks and Elysia weather permitting next Thursday, so come see me!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for a sunshine award! check it out.

    ~Miss you~

    ReplyDelete